Microsoft Project 2019 PP | Multilanguage | Lifetime | 1PC1USER – International Version
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us by WhatsApp or Write to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 100% Money Back Guarantee – If not satisfied.
- Its is Digital Download which means Activation Code and Download link sent to via Email Only.
- No CD/DVD/USB has been physically shipped to you. Only Activation code and download link will be sent by emil.
- — THIS PRODUCT IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH VLSC VERSION OF MS OFFICE 2019 —
- The key is for one (1) device only.
- This is a 100 % Original Microsoft Project 2019 Professional Plus Product Key
- The product key will activate the full version of Microsoft Project 2019 Professional Plus
- It’s compatible with PCs running Windows 10 and later.
- The Microsoft Project 2019 PP will activate the multilingual language version. Any language version is supported. For example English, Spanish, German, French .(32/64 bit support)
- Fast Startup –The Getting Started screen walks you through fundamental capabilities, like linking tasks and creating a timeline, to help you get up to speed fast.Templates–Use one of the many prebuilt templates from within Project Professional and on Office.com to get access to project plans.Intuitive Search–Use the Tell Me search bar to quickly find useful features in Project so you can work more efficiently.
- Familiar Charts- Built for professional project managers, Project Professional offers familiar tools, like Gantt charts, to help you easily create schedules and reduce training time.
- Smart Automation- Reduce inefficiencies with automated features. Auto-populate start and end dates based on dependencies, and use the Task Inspector to identify more efficient task and resource arrangements.
- Multiple Timelines-Built-in multiple timelines help you visually represent complex schedules and understand all aspects of a project. Easily share timelines using familiar Office tools like PowerPoint (Office, including PowerPoint, is sold separately).
- Intuitive Baselines-You can use baselines to help decision makers track and compare actual progress to the original project plan.
Optimized Task Management
- Visualized Relationships-Task path highlighting in Gantt charts helps you understand the relationship among tasks and identify which are critical to the project’s success.
- What-If Planning-Set tasks to “inactive” and run what-if scenarios to determine the optimal assignments without re-creating your entire project plan.
- Synchronized Task Lists-With task list synchronization, data will appear in Project Professional as team members update their assignments in SharePoint Server (sold separately).
- Consolidated View-Consolidate all your potential project resources in a single view so that resource managers can compare resources across standardized data to build optimal teams.
- Optimized Resources-The Resource Engagement feature lets you request specific resources. The Team Planner helps you identify and fix potential resourcing issues that could impact the schedule.
- Skype for Business-Integrated communication tools like Skype for Business (sold separately) make it easy to collaborate using voice, video, or chat within Project, eliminating the need to switch between apps.
- Connected Apps-Copy information from Project and paste it into familiar Office applications like PowerPoint and Word. And OneDrive for Business provides handy storage for project artifacts.
- Collaborative Workspaces-Create a dedicated project site to share information � status updates, conversations, and project timelines � so team members stay informed.
- Project Online Premium and Project Server Sync
- Sync Project Professional 2019 schedules with Project Online Premium and Project Server 2019.Better Decision-Making